Welcome

You are about to enter... the graphic design zone!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vintage Polaroid

Okay, here's the vintage Polaroid. This was also pretty easy. I just followed the steps in the tutorial. I had to find my own images for the background textures because the website they used was blocked. To get the image of the tractor, I just copied the one they had on their website and then cropped the border. Then I just followed the steps. At the end I added the text below the image. I chose a font that looked like handwriting, rotated it to fit on the bottom of the picture, and then converted it to a smart object. I added a layer mask and then used a black brush to add some of the grunge effect. Finally, I used an adjustments layer to lighten the text and make it look older. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment: