Welcome

You are about to enter... the graphic design zone!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Retro Poster

Okay, here's my Vintage Pop Art/Retro Poster. This thing took a LONG time... it wasn't very difficult, just time consuming. I used the same picture as my iPod silhouette for me and then I got a picture of some weird bird for my head. Otherwise, I pretty much just followed the steps of the tutorial. Below are the source images I used. Anyway, hope you enjoy! 

This is the old paper I used as the background..
 This is the bird head I used.
 These are the words around me. I just cut them out with the lasso tool.


 The above three pictures are the old papers that had the letters of my name on them.

 The above two pictures are the patterns I used for the blobs behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment