Welcome

You are about to enter... the graphic design zone!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Digital Makeovers: Skin Tone Correction

Okay, here's the original image I used for the tutorial. I just copied it from the website. It was kind of annoying because the pictures kept changing, but eventually I was able to copy the original picture.

 And here's the final image after I did the tutorial. This tutorial was also very simple. You just had to select an area, make a new layer, choose a skin tone, then fill the selection with the skin tone color and set the blend mode to color. Finally, you could adjust the opacity of it to make it look better. I think it looks pretty good and it worked well for getting rid of the bright highlight on the skin. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment