Welcome

You are about to enter... the graphic design zone!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Signature Sheet

Here's the signature sheet for the memory book. I decided to create it in Photoshop because I didn't want any elaborate designs but I wanted to be able to add effects to the pictures and things like that. I started out with a solid dark brown background, then I added images of wood texture, crumpled paper, and cardboard, set them on overlay, and reduced their opacity to add some texture to the background. Then, I added a picture of the old paper, resized it, and rotated it. Next, I added the text that says "Signatures" and used some brushes with the eraser tool to make it look worn. Next, I selected the top roll of the paper and copied it to a new layer above the text layer so it looked like the text was underneath the roll. Then, I added a drop shadow to the roll and to the entire sheet of paper.Then, I used the burn tool to burn the bottom left piece of the paper. Finally, I added a gradient (from white to gray to black) from the top left to the bottom right, put it right below the piece of paper's layer, changed it to overlay, and reduced the opacity. I think that's everything there is to it, so I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment