Welcome

You are about to enter... the graphic design zone!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Project - Achievement: Class of 2014

Here's my photo collage clipping mask thing for the project achievement. It wasn't too difficult. First, I got a bunch of pictures and then turned them into Polaroids. It was A LOT EASIER to make all of the photos into Polaroids when I used the action that I downloaded. I like getting to just push a button and have Photoshop make the Polaroid effect for me instead of having to do each step individually on every picture. Anyway, after that, it was pretty simple. I created an 8 1/2" x 11" landscape document in Photoshop with a 300 ppi resolution, and then I had to change the resolution to 300 ppi on all of the photos so they wouldn't look blurry when I put them on the document. Then, I just copied all the photos into the document, made them all the same size and smaller, and arranged them on the page. Next, I added "Class of 2014" and "2010-2011" in a font that I liked that was also thick enough that you'd be able to see the photos. Then, I clipped the photo on the text, added a drop shadow and a bevel, and then added the word "YEAR" on the hyphen between "2010" and "2011." Anyway, that's about it. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment