Welcome

You are about to enter... the graphic design zone!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Inner You Shadow

Okay, here's my inner you shadow thing. It was pretty easy. I just traced a picture of me and then put it on the background. Then I traced a turtle and put it on the background. Then I made the turtle black and slightly transparent. Then I added a blur and made everything black and white. Finally, I added the shadow on the floor connecting me to the turtle. I chose a turtle because they're cool and represent me. Following is all the parts I used to make the final product.


Here's the wall I used for my picture. I think it looks really cool. It is daytime outside in the original picture, but when I made the wall black and white, I slid the blue and cyan bars to the left to darken them so it looks like nighttime in the final picture; I think it looks cooler when it's dark outside in the final picture.

 Here's the picture of me walking I used for the picture. There's not much to explain for this one. I just traced me with the magnetic lasso tool, made any necessary corrections with the regular lasso tool, and then did Ctrl + J to copy the selection of me to a new layer. Then, I moved the copy of me over to the final picture, positioned it where I wanted it, and made it black and white.


Here's the picture I used for the turtle shadow. This one was also pretty easy. First, I traced around the turtle and corrected the selection using the same techniques I used for the picture of me. Then, I did Ctrl + J to copy it to a new layer and moved the turtle to the final picture. Next, I filled the picture of the turtle with black, set it to 50% opacity, and flipped it around to make it fit better. Then, I positioned it at the bottom of the wall. Finally, I used a brush to connect me to the turtle shadow.


Well, I think that's everything, so I hope you enjoyed it!



No comments:

Post a Comment