Welcome

You are about to enter... the graphic design zone!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Content-Aware Fill with Panorama

Here's the original image I used for the panorama. I just copied the image from the website and cropped it to get rid of the window around it.

 Here's the final image I got after using content-aware fill. Basically what I did is copied the background image that I had, traced just the photo part and not the background, and pressed Ctrl + J to copy that selection of just the photo. Then I deleted the copy of the background. Next, I selected the inverse of the selection to have just the background. Finally, I did the content-aware fill option to fill the blank space. It was really easy. I think there's just a white line because I had to manually select the picture, whereas in the tutorial they already had a selection. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment