Welcome

You are about to enter... the graphic design zone!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Quote... 2.0!

I wasn't really sure what to change for the revision of the quote. I left the words "afraid" red with a black outline and a different font to make it look scary. I left "heights" vertical and in a thin, blue font to make it look tall and remind you of heights. I changed the word "me" from brown to purple because I think the author of this quote is trying to make himself look good by saying he's not afraid of heights... and for some reason that just reminded me of royalty and purple. I also changed the words "widths" to a lighter, olive-colored green because olive green symbolizes peace; I think this makes it ironic because the author is saying he's afraid of widths, but widths aren't very scary, so I put it in a color that evokes the feeling of peace. I also outline the author's name in the background with a darker colored gray to give it more emphasis and to make it easier to read. Anyway, here's quote 2.0!

No comments:

Post a Comment