Welcome

You are about to enter... the graphic design zone!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Fall Final Winter Wonderland!

Here is the final project for my final! I did a Christmas tree with ornaments. I used the pen tool for the tree and then added a scribble effect; after that, I gave it an outer glow so it would have a bright, happy fell. For the ornaments, I used the ornament tutorial on the project sheet (I couldn't copy the URL because for some reason it won't let me post this if I have a link in it). Everything else I created by myself. I used the quote at the bottom right. For the background, I used my pattern and then I put a square with a gradient fill on top of the background; then I used the overlay transparency effect to make the background look nicer and have a sharper contrast.
 Here is the pattern creation by itself. It looks a little different than above because I don't have the gradient square with the overlay effect over it, but it's basically the same. I just used the pen tool to make the snowflake and then copied it a couple times, rotating it and making it different sizes.
 Here is the original square I used for the pattern. I just created one snowflake using the  lines tool and then I copied it, rotated it, and made them different sizes. After that, I dragged it into the swatches panel to make it a pattern. Well... that's my project, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment